Hello! A little introduction...
Hey, I'm Stacey and i am the founder, boss lady and stylist here at To be Revealed. It has been a lifelong dream of mine to own my own creative business and this is born out of several of my passions...
My background i quite varied but i have always been very much a creative. I trained in Musical Theatre and Dance and have worked as a performer, dance teacher and choreographer across Theatre, TV and Film. You might find me in the odd episode of Coronation Street or The Bay to name a few. Alongside my love of all things theatre - I also worked as a Visual Merchandiser for top fashion brands such as Topshop/Topman and Cath Kidston. This job saw me travelling around the country setting up new stores and being in charge of creative.
I realised that i loved making things, styling things and i am very theatrical naturally as a person and something inside me wanted to create a business that combined all these things. So here i am today with my own little creative styling and design business for wedding, events and spaces.
My work is very bold and colourful. I LOVE textures, prints, patterns and i believe that colour really tells a story and a vibe so i like to experiment with that in my style. My husband says my wardrobe looks like a botanical garden and to be honest he isn't far wrong! I love a good floral print - or anything floral related really!
I thought i would share a few little facts about me to get to know me a little :)
* I LOVE tea and cake and will take it at any opportunity
* I really enjoy exercising in the morning, it sets me up for the day
* I have a Masters Degree
* Pizza is the best!
* I am a proud Mancunian but i would love to live in St Ives in Cornwall
* I am a fully qualified Dance Teacher ( here for all your first dance lessons!)
* I enjoy skincare routines
* I am really fidgety and energetic all the time - My energy hardly waivers and if it does a good lucozade will perk me back up
* I'm Lactose Intolerant
* Red is my favourite colour
* I love adrenaline sports like Quad Biking
I love chatting so if you fancy a chat or want to ask any questions about what it is that i do then feel free to drop me an email email@example.com.
Thank you for your support